Pricing / Availability

Dates   Price per week
March 30, 2019 to June 28, 2019  

€3,400

June 29, 2019 to August 30, 2019  

€4,200

August 31, 2019 to October 25, 2019   

€3,400

 

Cleaning, linen, bath and pool towels and heating are all included. For longer rentals and special requirements please contact us. A reservation fee of 20% is required to secure your booking which is non-refundable. The remaining balance of 80% and a security deposit of €450 for damages, are due 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. The balance payment is non-refundable. 

 

 

Or contact us at info@vacationpiemonte.com.